Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Boston Spuds

No postings lately -- I'm playing health tourist (for my teeth) near Boston. To see where I've been and what I've been doing, check out www.youtube.com (search: Rummelhart) and www.flickr.com/photos/stinz.

Been doing a LOT of work on the Desert Peach novel. And on Peach #31 -- "Pithed" -- in full color.

The novel will ship from Diamond in January. IF they will order directly from www.booksurgedirect.com If not, the retailers will have to order directly, themselves.

"Pithed" will ONLY be available from www.lulu.com as soon as I get it posted -- and then only directly to customers. The site is working on getting as publisher-friendly as Booksurge. In the meantime, order it directly. It's the only site where I can put up POD for a reasonable price.

Lovely place I'm staying with lovely people. But as we used to sing in the army, "Lord how I wanna go home." For one thing, I want to see Spuds. The silver sulphur cream we're putting on his nose seems to be doing the trick at least for now.

And while gone I put the VW bug up and down for sale 4 times. I CANNOT bring myself to sell that thing. I'd have to get a lot more than $1500.00 to let go of it. It's been through a lot with me. I have four separate selves to contend with -- brain, soul, body and now heart. Oy.

No comments: